Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Dry Feb Website (defined below) and form part of Our Agreement (defined below) (" Terms and Conditions"). Our Agreement deals with what you must do, what we agree to do, how we deal with each other's "content" and "intellectual property" what you must not do, our liability, your liability, privacy obligations and other matters.
• the Dry Feb Website (at http://www.dryfeb.ca) (the " Dry Feb Website"). References to the "Dry Feb Website" mean the features and services we make available, including through our website at http://www.dryfeb.ca and any other Dry Feb branded Website or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); and
• the Dry Feb program ( Dry Feb ). By "Dry Feb" we mean the service of a website based community where an individual or group can take on the challenge of a month long sponsored abstinence from alcohol and raise funds to help make a difference to the lives of people affected by cancer.
You may provide content (" Content"). By "Content" we mean the content and information you provide to Dry Feb or post on or make available to the Dry Feb Website, including, without limitation, information about you and the actions you take, any photos, video, or text or other forms of content.
Information about us
1. We are Clear Heads International Ltd, an Australian public company, limited by guarantee (ACN 160 945 184) and have our registered office at 705, 6A Glen Street Milsons Point, New South Wales 2065 Australia. We provide the Dry Feb Website and Dry Feb on behalf of the Canadian Cancer Society
What is "Our Agreement" and who does it cover?
Our Agreement comprises:
(a) these Terms and Conditions;
(b) the Dry Feb Privacy and Cookies Policy (available here: https://www.dryfeb.ca/privacy-policy);
(c) policies, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on the Dry Feb Website; and
(d) the Payment Terms (available here: https://www.dryfeb.ca/payment-terms).
The terms of Our Agreement apply to every page on the Dry Feb Website and the Dry Feb Website is made available to you subject to the terms of Our Agreement. By using the Dry Feb Website you are deemed to have accepted the terms of Our Agreement.
3. Our Agreement governs our relationship with:
(a) registered participants of Dry Feb (we call you "Participants"); and
(b) people who make donations ("Donors") through the Dry Feb Website (" Donations"), where offered, place an order for any purchase through the Dry Feb Website (" Purchase Order"), or otherwise access or use the Dry Feb Website (together, we call you " Website Users").
Our Agreement also governs the relationship between Participants and the companies and brands that sponsor Dry Feb (we call them " Partners").
4. If you are a Participant you are deemed to agree to Our Agreement at the time you create an account with us.
5. If you are not a Participant but you make a donation, are a Donor or (where offered) place a Purchase Order or you are otherwise a Website User, you agree to Our Agreement at the time you access and use the Dry Feb Website (including to make a Donation or place a Purchase Order). You enter into a separate agreement each time this occurs.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and agree to the terms of Our Agreement. You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Some of the terms used in Our Agreement are defined throughout these Terms and Conditions or at the end.
7. If you are a Participant, you must read and agree to the terms of Our Agreement before you tick the accept box. By ticking the accept box you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms of Our Agreement.
8. If you are not a Participant you must read and agree to the terms of Our Agreement before you proceed at any time to access and use the Dry Feb Website (including to make a Donation or place a Purchase Order). By making a Donation or placing a Purchase Order you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms of Our Agreement.
9. If you do not agree to any term or condition of Our Agreement (including any disclaimer displayed elsewhere or the Payment Terms) you must not continue to:
(a) have an account as a Participant;
(b) make any Donation;
(c) place any Purchase Order; or
(d) otherwise access or use Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website.
10. If you have any questions or wish to clarify any term in Our Agreement, please contact us at [email protected]
How can Our Agreement change?
We reserve the right to amend or change the terms of Our Agreement at any time
by posting any changes on the Dry Feb Website. You should regularly check the
Dry Feb Website for this purpose.
12. Any new or amended terms will be effective immediately when they are posted, and by continuing to use the Dry Feb Website you agree to be bound by the most current version of the terms of Our Agreement.
13. If you disagree with any of these changes, you must immediately discontinue being a Participant, making any Donation or placing any Purchase Order, or otherwise accessing and using the Dry Feb Website. By continuing to do any of the foregoing you are deemed to have agreed to the new or amended terms of Our Agreement.
Accessing the Dry Feb Website
The Dry Feb Website is made available free of charge.
15. We do not guarantee that the Dry Feb Website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to the Dry Feb Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Dry Feb Website without notice. Without limiting these Terms and Conditions, we will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the Dry Feb Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
16. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Dry Feb Website.
Participants must have accounts
To be a Participant you must open an account with us. In creating your account
you must provide us with, amongst other things, a current e-mail address, your
residential postcode, and your full name. You may also choose to provide us
with your telephone number and full residential address and other information.
Any information you provide to us will be handled in accordance with our
18. It is your responsibility to act responsibly as a Participant.
19. You must keep your account information up to date with us. We require this to be able to identify you, to contact you as permitted under Our Agreement and for security purposes.
20. You must be at least 19 years old to create an account as a Participant. You must not attempt to do this if you are under 19 years old.
21. If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Dry Feb Website, you are responsible for ensuring that such use complies with any rules, policies or protocols which apply to the use of the Internet in your workplace.
22. In creating an account you must choose a password that is between six (6) and fifteen (15) characters long. You must keep your password secure and must not reveal your password to anyone else.
23. We have the right to disable any account information or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of terms of Our Agreement.
24. If you allow someone else to use your account, you are liable under Our Agreement for any act or omission by them which may breach Our Agreement.
25. If you know or suspect that someone else has obtained your account information or password without your consent you must notify us promptly at [email protected].
26. Where legally required, we will notify you and any relevant authorities should we be aware of or have a reasonable basis to suspect that the security of your account or any information about you held by us has been compromised or if you may be seriously affected by a breach by another person of Our Agreement with them.
The privacy of all Participants and Website Users is very important to us. We
will only collect, use, store and disclose your personal information in
You should read the Privacy and Cookies Policy and make informed decisions
about your personal information.
28. You acknowledge and agree that all content and information you share or post on or make available to the Dry Feb Website will be publicly viewable.
Communications with you
If you are a Participant, you agree that we may contact you using your account
details in relation to your participation with Dry Feb. We will only
communicate with you for marketing purposes, news about Dry Feb or news about
beneficiaries if you opt-in to such communications.
30. If you make a Donation or (where offered) place a Purchase Order, you agree that we may contact you using your contact details which you provide at the time of making a Donation or placing the Purchase Order in relation to your donation or purchase. We may also contact you in relation to Dry Feb but we will only communicate with you for marketing purposes, news about Dry Feb or news about beneficiaries if you opt-in to such communications.
31. You agree that our main form of communication with you will be by email or through the Dry Feb Website. If you provide us with a telephone number, you agree that we may contact you through that number also.
32. You may opt-in to certain communications from us or third parties in relation to marketing, news about Dry Feb, news about beneficiaries, or other information available from time to time. If you do so, we or third parties may communicate with you in accordance with your opt-in unless you notify us or them otherwise.
Payments you might make
If you make any Donation or place any Purchase Order you agree to our Payment
Terms (available here:
https://www.dryfeb.ca/payment-terms) at the time of doing so.
34. You must only make Donations or place a Purchase Order in accordance with Our Agreement (including the Payment Terms).
You should read this if you are outside Canada
Dry Feb and the Dry Feb Website are designed for participation of people who
are resident or living in Canada.
36. We do not represent that content available on or through the Dry Feb Website is appropriate or available in other locations. Accessing and using the Dry Feb Website from countries where the content is or could be illegal is strictly prohibited.
37. If you are a Participant or access or use the Dry Feb Website from a location outside Canada, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law you do so at your own risk.
About you sharing your content and intellectual property
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Dry
Feb Website, or to make contact with other users of the Dry Feb Website, you
must comply with the acceptable use standards and policies as set out in these
Terms and Conditions.
39. We understand the importance to you of the content you post on or make available to the Dry Feb Website (" Your Content "). Under Our Agreement, any content uploaded by you will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary but you retain ownership rights to Your Content.
40. In order for us to make Dry Feb available in our desired format and structure and for us to provide the functions we wish on the Dry Feb Website, we must be able to use certain types of Your Content in certain ways. Therefore, you give us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display and perform Your Content in order to:
(a) enable you to share Your Content on the Dry Feb Website;
(b) share Your Content on the Dry Feb Website and through emails or SMS with other Participants or Donors;
(c) enable you to access and use the Dry Feb Website;
(d) make and distribute marketing material in relation to Dry Feb which includes Your Content at anytime (including after Our Agreement is terminated);
(e) back up the data on the Dry Feb Website;
(f) ensure your compliance with Our Agreement; and
(g) comply with any obligation we have under in relation to Dry Feb, the Dry Feb Website and/or Your Content.
41. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
42. You warrant and represent that you have the authority and ability to grant us the license referred to above and to the fullest extent legally permitted you irrevocably waive any moral rights (or similar rights) you have in Your Content. You also represent and warrant that Your Content is lawful and is not offensive, obscene or defamatory and does not infringe the legal rights of any other person.
43. You agree that Your Content is free from viruses or other malicious material and you must not misuse the Dry Feb Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Dry Feb Website, the server on which the Dry Feb Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Dry Feb Website. You must not attack the Dry Feb Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Dry Feb Website will cease immediately.
44. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Dry Feb Website. Any views or opinions expressed by users of the Dry Feb Website do not represent the views, opinions or values of Dry Feb.
45. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in Our Agreement
46. When you remove Your Content it may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be available to others.
About us sharing our content and intellectual property with you
We have worked very hard to develop and build Dry Feb and the Dry Feb Website
so it can be available and useable by you. You acknowledge and agree that, as
between you and us:
(a) we are the owner of copyright and all other intellectual property in any content available or provided through Dry Feb and the Dry Feb Website other than Your Content; and
(b) the Dry Feb Website (and any modifications, adaptations, updates or new versions) is and embodies customised architecture, guided forms, processes, methods, activities, strategies, trade secrets, know how, and techniques and other ideas which are our intellectual property and must only be used by you in accordance with Our Agreement.
48. We give you the following licence in relation to the Dry Feb Website but you cannot access, use or exploit the Dry Feb Website outside this licence. While you have the right to access and use the Dry Feb Website, we authorise and license you on a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable basis to use the Dry Feb Website in accordance with Our Agreement. You are not permitted and do not have a licence to reproduce, modify or adapt any software on the Dry Feb Website or material appearing on the Dry Feb Website. You are not authorised and have no licence to use or reproduce our registered or unregistered trademarks unless we provide you with express permission in writing to do so. You must not use any part of the content on the Dry Feb Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
49. You may print off one copy, any may download extracts, of some content from the Dry Feb Website, including, posters, donation forms and other images for personal use and to help raise awareness of, and donations for, Dry Feb.
50. If you use of exploit any part of the Dry Feb Website in breach of the above licence, your right to use the Dry Feb Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
About other people's content and intellectual property
You must ensure you have all intellectual property rights and any other rights
required to the content to enable you to post on or make available such content
to the Dry Feb Website.
52. You must not use or exploit other people's content provided through Dry Feb or posted to or made available on the Dry Feb Website unless they give you express permission to do so. You will not post content about other people on the Dry Feb website unless they give you express permission to do so.
Things you must do (to keep Dry Feb and the Dry Feb Website appropriate and working properly)
We want to keep all content and information shared through Dry Feb and on the
Dry Feb Website appropriate and in compliance with relevant laws and legal
obligations and we need to protect the rights and safety of all Participants
and Website Users. We also need to protect the security and integrity of Dry
Feb and the Dry Feb Website. We need your help in order to do this. So, you agree
(a) if you are a Participant, make any Donations or place any Purchase Orders you will comply with all applicable laws in doing so;
(b) you will comply with all applicable laws in relation to your access to and use of the Dry Feb Website (including but not limited to duties and obligations of confidentiality and privacy);
(c) you will not send or otherwise post unauthorised or unsolicited commercial communications to users (such as spam) through Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website;
(d) you will not directly promote or advertise any goods or services through Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website without our consent;you will not use Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
(e) you will not use Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website in a way, or post to or make available via Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website any material, which interferes with other users or defames, intimidates, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website or which is indecent, violent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material in any way offensive that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
(f) you will not solicit or collect other people’s information through Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website, or otherwise access the Dry Feb Website using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission;
(g) you will not tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Dry Feb Website;
(h) you will not knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website;
(i) you will not frame or mirror or link to any part of the Dry Feb Website without our prior written consent;
(j) you will not post content or take any action on the Dry Feb Website that infringes someone else's rights;
(k) if you collect information from others through Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website you will obtain their consent, make it clear you (and not us) are the one collecting their information, and only use or disclose the information in accordance with all relevant laws and the Privacy and Cookies Policy https://www.dryfeb.ca/privacy-policy. You will not use information collected from others through Dry Feb or the Dry Feb website for any purpose other than those directly related to participation or Donations to the Dry Feb challenge. You agree to direct Donors who you identify to the Dry Feb website to make their donations, and in circumstances where you collect Donations directly, to promptly remit such Donations to Dry Feb by making a Donation in the amount so raised through the DryFeb website. Dry Feb will not be liable to parties who make donations other than through a Donation using the Dry Feb website for receipt or return, or any claims whatsoever relating to such donations.
(l) you will not use the Dry Feb Website in any way that is fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
(m) you will not attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
54. You are solely responsible for Your Content that you provide to or make available on the Dry Feb Website.
55. You must immediately notify us if you become aware or have a reason to believe any other Participant or Website User is doing any of the acts in section 52 above.
Specific terms for Participants
We need your help to protect your security as a Participant. You therefore
agree to do the following:
(a) you will not provide any false personal information to Dry Feb or on the Dry Feb Website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
(b) you will notify us immediately if the security of your account has been compromised or if your identification details for your account become known by a third party; and
(c) you will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
About Advertisements on the Dry Feb Website
Our goal is to provide third party advertising and links to beneficiaries or
others that may be valuable or interesting to you. The Dry Feb Website may
contain links to websites owned, operated or hosted by third parties which are
not under our control (Linked Websites). Links to Linked Websites are provided
for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
58. You may choose to access such websites or resources at you sole discretion. Links to Linked Websites, and the advertisement of any third parties, should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by Dry Feb of them or their goods/services, nor does it imply that there is any association between us and the operators of these websites. We do not make any representation or warranty in respect of these websites or resources (including as to their accuracy, completeness or security). To the extent permitted by law, we take no responsibility and have no liability in relation to them and your use or reliance on these is at your own risk.
59. We may receive sponsorship, fees and/or commissions from third parties in connection with Linked Websites or third party advertising. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving the sponsorship, fees and/or commissions.
What we can do if you do not comply with Our Agreement
We take your obligations very seriously, so if we believe you have violated Our
Agreement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can (without
limiting any other section of these Terms and Conditions):
(a) stop providing the Dry Feb Website to you (including preventing you from making a Donation or placing a Purchase Order);
(b) remove (including destroy) any of Your Content;
(c) suspend, disable or terminate your account with Dry Feb (if you are a Participant); and/or
(d) terminate Our Agreement.
We can undertake these above acts immediately although we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
61. If, after receiving our notice, you believe we undertook any acts under clause 59 by mistake, we will take reasonably efforts to give you an opportunity to provide us with an explanation or reason as to why and we will consider your explanation or reason.
Other ways for termination of Our Agreement
We may terminate Our Agreement, your account with Dry Feb (if you are a
Participant) or end your access to or use of the Dry Feb Website (including
preventing you from making a Donation or placing a Purchase Order) at any time
without any reason on reasonable notice to you.
63. You may terminate Our Agreement and, if you are a Participant, your account with Dry Feb at any time without any reason by notice to us. If you have made a Donation or placed a Purchase Order, your ability to terminate such donation or purchase order is subject to the Payment Terms.
64. Sections 21, 24, 27, 28, 30, 31, 35, 39 to 48, 57, 58 and 64 to 88 still apply after termination of your account and/or Our Agreement:
must read these disclaimers on safety, security and availability carefully.
65. We use 128 bit SSL encryption technologies and use reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of the information you provide to us. To the extent we hold such information, we encrypt all email addresses, passwords and other contact details of the Participants or people who make Donations or place Purchase Orders.
66. We try to keep the Dry Feb Website available, bug-free, and safe and secure, but we cannot guarantee that the Dry Feb Website will be available, free of bugs, safe or secure and you use it at your own risk.
67. The content on the Dry Feb Website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to any advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of the Dry Feb Website.
68. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Dry Feb Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Dry Feb Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
69. We may not at all times control or monitor the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability any content, information or communications by Participants or Website Users via Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website. You use and rely on any such content, information or communications at your own risk.
70. You must provide at your own expense, all hardware, software or any other equipment necessary to access the Internet or otherwise enable you to be a part of Dry Feb as a Participant or access or use the Dry Feb Website. The ability for you to be a part of Dry Feb as a Participant or access or use the Dry Feb Website will be dependent on your hardware, software and network infrastructure as well as shared infrastructure of the Internet and our security processes. You should use your own virus protection software.
71. The Internet is sometimes unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. We cannot guarantee the security of Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website or the systems (including the Internet and your hardware and software) used to access the Dry Feb Website, or any information that passes through such systems. However, we do agree to use reasonable endeavours to do ensure the security of Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website.
72. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any unauthorised access to your personal information or loss of or corruption of data caused by any third party or via any third party system.
73. We may need from time to time to make the Dry Feb Website unavailable and/or withdraw or limit access to the Dry Feb Website in order to effect any changes to, or remedy any faults in, the Dry Feb Website.
We limit our liability to you
You acknowledge that we do not charge any fee for you to use Dry Feb or the Dry
Feb Website. Accordingly, our liability in connection with any matter arising
from or connected to the use of Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website is substantially
excluded or limited. The below section sets out our entire liability (including
any liability for the acts or omissions of our officers, employees,
consultants, authorised agents) to you in connection with the Dry Feb Website
and for any breach of our Agreement, breach of statute, representation,
statement or tortious act (including negligence) or omission arising under or
in connection with the Dry Feb Website and our Agreement and your attention is
particularly drawn to the following provisions:
75. In so far not expressly referred to under these Terms and Conditions we are providing Dry Feb and the Dry Feb Website "as is" without any express or implied warranties or conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions with respect to availability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights in relation to the Dry Feb Website and any content, functionality, services offered, supplied or made available through or in connection with it (whether or not by us or a third party). To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all warranties and conditions that may otherwise be implied into Our Agreement.
76. We comply with our security obligations under applicable data protection law but cannot 100% guarantee that Dry Feb or the Dry Feb Website will be safe or secure.
77. You acknowledge that Dry Feb is not a registered charity and does not issue charitable donation tax receipts for income tax purposes.
78. We are not responsible for the actions or content of third parties, and to the fullest extent legally permitted you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. This includes that we provide no warranties and have no liability in connection with:
(a) your relationship with third parties regarding your participation or donations in relation to Dry Feb, including your relationship as a donor to any charitable organization with which the Dry Feb challenge is affiliated as a recipient of donations made by you;
(b) any loss or unauthorised access or use of Your Content, your information or account by a third party;
(c) donations not made directly by you through the Dry Feb web-site, including donations you remit to a participant; or
(d) the use or misuse of Dry Feb and the Dry Feb Website by a third party.
79. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for and have no liability in relation to the following (whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or other types of losses or damages):
(a) loss caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control such as faults in third party equipment; or
(b) loss caused by use of, or inability to use the Dry Feb Website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Dry Feb Website;
(c) death or injury, except that our liability to you for death or injury resulting from our negligence shall not be limited or excluded;
(d) any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Dry Feb Website; or
(e) loss of data, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, special, incidental or consequential loss, whether suffered by you or any other party and however so arising, including claims based in contract (including for repudiation), tort (including negligence), common law, equity, statute or otherwise whether in relation to your access to and use of the Dry Feb Website, your participation in Dry Feb, your purchases on the Dry Feb Website or otherwise.
80. We are not responsible for and have no liability in relation to any loss to the extent that it is caused by you, for example, through your negligence or breach of contract.
81. If, subject to what is set out in this “We limit our liability to you” section, we are liable, you agree that we are only liable up to the sum of CAD 100.
82. You must take reasonable steps to minimize the extent of the loss you may suffer for which we may be liable. You must notify us in writing of your loss as soon as is reasonably possible.
83. NOTHING IN OUR AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER OR ANY LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT CANNOT BE SO LIMITED OR EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your liability to us
You must indemnify (and keep indemnified), defend and hold us, our officers,
employees, and agents harmless from any and all third party claims, liability,
losses, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees)
(a) your breach of Our Agreement;
(b) Your Content;
(c) your infringement, of any intellectual property or other right of any person (including by Your Content);
(d) your acts or omission as a Participant; or
(e) your access to and use of the Dry Feb Website.
Other contract terms
Our Agreement is governed by Canadian law (the laws of Ontario and the laws of
Canada that apply in Ontario, and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally
submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario and Canada
for the purpose of hearing and determining any dispute arising out of or in any
way relating to Our Agreement or its formation and for the purpose of
enforcement of any judgment.
86. Our Agreement makes up the entire agreement between Participants and Website Users and us and supersedes any prior agreements.
87. If any portion of Our Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
88. If we delay or fail to enforce any of Our Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
89. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under Our Agreement to anyone else without our consent.
90. All of our rights and obligations under Our Agreement are freely assignable by us.
Last modified on 21 January 2016.