Canadian Cancer Society
$608,077.16 raisedDonate to Canadian Cancer Society
Make a Difference
Sign up to Dry Feb 2019 and raise funds for Canadian Cancer Society.
Spread The Word
Share this page to get friends to donate:
At the Canadian Cancer Society, we are committed to improving and saving lives. That’s why we are always looking for new ways to prevent cancer, find it early and treat it more successfully. It’s why we’re always ready to give people with cancer the help and support they need to lead more fulfilling lives.
We set ourselves apart from other cancer charities by taking a comprehensive approach against cancer. We are also the only national charity that supports all Canadians living with all cancers across the country.
Here’s how we are doing more:
- We are the country’s largest national charitable funder of research into all types of cancer.
- We educate people on how to reduce their risk of cancer and how some types of cancer can be found early through screening tests.
- Our support services help people with cancer and their loved ones at a time when they are scared and anxious.
- We are a trusted source of information about all types of cancer.
- We advocate to governments on important cancer-related issues on behalf of those affected by cancer.